- Get a tattoo - well of course I like this one and course I have done this many times over already
- Drive your dream car - this one sounds like fun but considering I'm a bit of a pauper and I can't drive, don't think this one's for me!
- Swim with Sharks - again, one I'd like to partake of but not likely before I hit 30 due to forsaid pauper status
I've thought long and hard about this list and it's a tough one. I want to only really include things that are realistic and achieveable otherwise what's the point plus having stupudly only just started this at 29 years and 5 months, I've not got a whole lot of time left to tick each item off.
- Travel to another city within Germany
- Write a Children's Book and have sent it around to publisher's
- Take a dance class (also something that terrifies me but I like to test myself)
- Bake a cake
- Have my jewellery featured in a magazine
- Do a 'Miss Bea wants' photoshoot (of someone else wearing my jewellery, not me!)
- Eat at 'Nocti Vagus' (the dark restaurant in Berlin where you are completely blind whilst eating)
- Ride a horse through the Grunewald (Green Forest)
- Make at least 3 items from my Design Sponge book or their website
If you enjoyed this post in any way, perhaps you might consider nominating me for a MAD Blog Award or voting for me in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Single Mom Bloggers. It just takes a moment and I'd really appreciate your time!
I love to read your comments so please feel free to let me know what you think...