Saturday, 12 October 2013
20 Facts About Me
You may well have seen a number of posts from bloggers writing 20 facts about themselves. I don't often follow these kind of things, however, when the wonderful Béa from Tollabox (link in German) tagged me on Instagram, to share my own 20 facts, I decided to take on the challenge. Can I think of 20 at-least-half-interesting facts about myself?! I'll let you decide...
1. I'm left-handed.
2. I did my school work experience with the police force.
3. I can't drive.
4. Although my nan and I weren't overly close, I wear her wedding ring because I feel it should continue to be honoured.
5. I've got 16 tattoos (i think! It's hard to count the ones on my back).
6. I was an extra in the films 'Spiderman' and 'Hot Fuzz'.
7. I lost my childhood best friend to cancer when I was 17 and I still think about her on a near daily basis.
8. My favourite book is 'The Rainmaker' by John Grisham. I've lost count of how many times I've read it.
9. I have worse eyesight than many people realise. I wear my glasses whilst working on the computer and watching TV, but I don't wear them the rest of the time.
10. I was lucky enough to see Michael Jackson on his History tour in the 90s. A childhood dream come true.
11. I never took any A Levels or a degree, I've always been a worker at heart. However, if i did study anything, it would be criminal psychology, simply because it interests me.
12. Before I was pregnant with Milo, I thought I measured 5ft 5''. When I was measured by the doctors, it turned out that I am actually only 5ft 3''.
13. My longest relationship with a boyfriend is just over a year , but my longest friendship has lasted 16 years and counting. What can i say? I have rubbish taste in boyfriends, but fantastic taste in friends!
14. I've been to New York 3 times and I look forward to the day I can go again.
15. I love musicals. Really.
16. Although I don't do it on the blog, I swear quite a lot in my day-to-day life!
17. As a teenager, I played water polo briefly.
18. I own a dream dress from Bloomingdales that I have yet had the excuse to wear. One day I tell you, one day!
19. I never iron my clothes and purposely buy clothes that don't generally need ironing.
20. I am an old fashioned romantic at heart and would love to be swept off my feet. I cry when watching those super romantic proposals on TV!
Have you read anything here that's unexpected?
Workingberlinmum can also be found on...